Sunday, September 14, 2014

Where was Bruce?? -


Sorry for the crappy photos -

But I wanted to share a recent "event" -

And it's difficult to take photos -

Of a fish in a fish tank - ;))

===

In the morning -

When I went to feed BRUCE - HERE -

I checked his office -

And I couldn't FIND him!! - ;((


Where's WAS he?? - ;((

If the poor thing had died -

Wouldn't he be floating on top?? - ;((

He wasn't floating -

And he wasn't visible -

So WHERE WAS BRUCE?? - ;((

Then I checked the file cabinet -
And he was IN the file cabinet!! - ;))


I tried to catch a photo -
As he was coming out -
But it is VERY blurry -
Sorry - ;((


But I caught him going back in -


And you can almost see a RED blob -
IN the file cabinet -


And then I caught him coming back out - ;))


WHEW!! - ;))

Who knew that he even FIT -

In the file cabinet??

I wouldn't have thought that he had room to turn himself around -

To come back out -

But now I know his secret hiding place - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...