Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2015!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

Run the Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas With Squirrels Allowed -
Also known as the RACE or LTRTCWSA -
With Linda - HERE -

Continue to post my TUSAL photos -
Also known as Daffycat's - Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long - HERE -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path - ;))

So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

===

And - if by chance -

You missed my LATE post yesterday afternoon -

Go take a look - ;))

I did some year-end clean up -

And posted some stuff that I never got around to posting - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh no ... I spent new years day serving meals to the homeless and sorting things. I hope that is not what I will be doing all year. We tried to cover the piles of stuff by putting people in front but that didn't work very well.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oh, Julie - you have been serving meals to the homeless for years - please don't stop that wonderful endeavor!! And as far as the sorting goes - it will all get done - eventually - at least I hope so - once I get started - IF and WHEN I get started - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...