Friday, January 29, 2016

A little bit of sewing -


I don't have Picasa installed on this old computer -

So I can't upload any new photos -

But I do have access to my Picasa Web Album -

So I can show you photos of the stuff I pulled out to work on - ;))

Remember these? - ;))



Well - I used the "Turnovers" -


And made these -


Which left the "Layer Cake" and the "Charm Packs" -

And the rest of the 2-patches - ;))

So I've gone back to working on the "quilt-in-the-ditch" on one project -

And finishing up the 2-patches -

While I wait for my new computer -

And some year-end tax stuff -

And try to decide if I want to cut the "cake" into a "Churn Dash" -

Because I've pretty much decided NOT to mess with the bias edges -

On that Churn Dash Pinwheel quilt -
Missouri Star Quilt Co -
Disappearing Pinwheel Part 2 - The Churn Dash Pinwheel -
HERE - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Have you thought of using Picmonkey, free, cheap and super easy to use :) gosh lots of work in those blocks, its a great weekend here to be sewing all be it hot, muggy and sticky :/ better than being buried in snow ;)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, but I'm used to Picasa - and I don't want to spend the time to load it on this one if I'm going to load it again on the new one next week - I would MUCH rather spend my time sewing. Glad you like the blocks - and I like the saying - "Let it Snow - Someplace Else" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...