Saturday, January 2, 2016

Next one -


I didn't get any sewing done today -

Or quilting -

Because I got hung up on doing my chores -

And then I couldn't drag myself off the computer when I started "surfing" - ;))

BUT I did manage to lay out the pieces for the next block - ;))


As I told one of my bloggy buddies -

Who suggested that I chain piece these -
I DO chain piece most of the time, but with this particular block, I don't think it will work for me. Each block has two colors for the center Hourglass bit - then has two more colors in opposite corners to frame it - and then another round with two more colors framing that. If I were to try to chain piece it. I would surely mess up the colors that I so patiently sorted. The "Basic Math" quilt, on the other hand, will DEFINITELY be chain pieced - that one should be a no-brainer - ;))

Since my chores are done -

At least for a while -

I should be able to get some sewing done tomorrow -

At least that's the plan - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...