Sunday, January 3, 2016

So far today -


Today I worked on another block from the Choc-O-Cherry Turnover Treat -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Monica Solorio-Snow -
HERE - ;))

And - as I have said before -

I can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time - ;))

I had it all laid out -


And sure enough -

I got myself mixed up -

And sewed one wrong side up - ;))


DO OVER!! - ;))

There is NO WAY I would be able to chain-piece this block -

If I can't even get it straight -

Working on one block at a time - ;))

And just for giggles -

I cut up the Layer Cake - Double Chocolat - 3 Sisters - Moda
For the Basic Math Quilt -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Debbie Grifka -
HERE - ;))


And matched up some of the squares -

And set them next to the sewing machine -


So "between the seams" -

So to speak -

I was able to work on some of the 4-patches - ;))

They should be no-brainers -

But we'll have to wait and see - ;))

I'll post more photos tomorrow for Design Wall Monday - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...